Rabu, 18 Januari 2012

Conversation With Miss Fabray

Do you know what growing up is about?
Losing things.
I dont want to grow up yet.
(Quinn Fabray, Hold On To Sixteen, Glee Season 3)

I agree with you Miss Fabray.
But based on my experiences this week,
growing up is about many things.
Not only about losing things,
but also about making a decision,
a difficult decision.
Same with you Miss Fabray, I dont want to grow up yet.
But time flies
and I am getting old.
I am 23 this year.
I am not a teenager anymore.
Grow Up is a must
With logic and my heart, I made this decision yesterday.
Indonesia Mengajar is a best way for young people to prepare themselves, to make a change.
Like Michael said "If you wanna make a world a better place, take a look at yourself and make a change"
I remember, I wrote this lyric in my IM application last December, because I believe that music can speak more than sentences.
But IM is not the only way.
My Direct Assesment scheduled this morning.
But now, I am sitting on my lovely chair, writing on my beloved blog.
I believe that God bless my desicion.
I believe my heart.
Miss Fabray, I hate to say this
I know I am still young, but I am growing up.

Hemmm...
By the way Miss Fabray, I love your show, so much! I am Gleeks.


"We are young, so let's set the world on fire, we can burn brighter than the sun." (We Are Young, Fun with Janelle Monae)


P.S: Sorry for my bad grammar and vocab

0 comments: